Howell-Oregon Electric Cooperative's Appliance Loan Program is in cooperation with local businesses in our service area.
Loan Program Guidelines:
- The individual who is applying for financing must have a Howell-Oregon meter in their name.
- Consumer is required to pay at least 20% down at the time of purchase.
- Current interest rate is 12% on the unpaid balance after the 20% has been paid down.
- The loan can be financed for 6, 12, 18, or 24 months.
- All necessary paperwork is available and will be filled out at the participating dealer.
- The payment will be separate from the electric bill and the consumer will receive a separate payment book.
- Payments will be due on the 1st of each month.
- The maximum loan amount is $1600.00.
- The dealer has the authority to approve or deny the loan application.
- Electric Ranges
- Range Hood (only when purchased and installed with a new Electric Range)
- Air Conditioners
- Electric Water Heaters
- Trash Compactors
- High Pressure Sodium Lights
- Howell-Oregon Electric Cooperative, Inc. - phone (417) 256-2131
- Waggoner Home Center - phone (417) 469-2767
- Mountain View Home and Garden Center - phone (417) 934-2503
If you are a local business interested in applying to become a dealer, contact Tracy Brower at 417-256-2131 or 1-888-HOE-POWER.